§1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) We inform you below about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data, which allow a reference to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour. We principally only process personal data of our users insofar as this is necessary in order to make a functional website as well as our contents and services available. The processing of personal data of our users is, as a rule, only carried out after obtaining the user’s consent. An exception applies in such cases, in which it is not possible to obtain a prior consent for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory regulations.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Art. 4 Para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Funkwerk IoT GmbH, Konsul-Smidt-Str. 8L, 28217 Bremen (Germany), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (see our masthead). You can contact our data protection officer, under email@example.com or by post under Funkwerk AG, attn. data protection officer, Im Funkwerk 5, D-99625 Kölleda/Thuringia.
(3) If you contact us per e-mail the data provided by you (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and your telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions.
(4) Collected personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage ceases to exist. A storage can additionally be carried out if this was envisaged by the European or national legislator in Regulations under Union law, laws or other regulations, which the responsible party has to comply with. A blocking or deletion of the data shall also be carried out if a storage deadline stipulated by the stated standards expires, unless there is a necessity for the further storage of the data for a conclusion or the fulfilment of a contract
§2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to the personal data relating to you:
– Right to information,
– Right to rectification or deletion,
– Right to limitation of the processing,
– Right of objection against the processing (see in this respect also § 5),
– Right to data portability.
(2) You moreover have the right to complain at a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§3 Collection of personal data during a visit to our website
(1) With the mere informational use of the website, thus if you do not register or transmit information to us otherwise we will only collect the personal data, which your browser transmits to our server. If you would like to view our website we collect the following data, which are required by us for technical reasons in order to display our website to you and to guarantee the stability and security (the legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR):
– IP address,
– Date and time of the enquiry,
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT),
– Content of the request (specific site),
– Access status /HTTP-Status code,
– respectively transmitted data volume,
– Website from which the request comes,
– Operating system and its interface,
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data cookies are stored on your computer during your use of our website. Cookies are small text files, which are stored on your hard disk allocated to the browser used by you and through which the body that sets the cookie (here by us), receives certain information. Cookies cannot carry out any programmes or transmit viruses onto your computer. They serve make the internet offer on the whole more user-friendly and more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which will be explained below:
– Transient cookies (more in this respect under b),
– Persistent cookies (more in this respect under c).
b) Transient cookies are deleted automatically when you close the browser. These in particular include the session cookies. These store a so-called session-ID, with which various enquiries of your browser can be allocated to the joint session. This way your computer can be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies will be deleted when you log-out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a stipulated duration that may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at all times in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser setting in line with your wishes and e.g. refuse the acceptance of Third-Party-Cookies or all cookies as well as view the cookies used on this website. We would like to point out to you that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
§4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) Besides the use of our website for purely informational purposes we offer various services, which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose you must, as a rule, enter further personal data, which we use for the provision of the respective service and for which the aforementioned principles relating to the data processing apply.
(2) We partly use external service providers for processing your data. These were selected and commissioned carefully by us, are bound to our instructions and are controlled regularly.
(3) Insofar as our service providers or partners have their registered seat in a state outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§5 Objection against or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have granted a consent to the processing of your data you can revoke this at all times. An informal notification by e-mail is sufficient for the revocation Such a revocation shall influence the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have announced this towards us. The lawfulness of the already executed data processing will remain unaffected by the revocation.
(2) Insofar as we support the processing of your personal data on the weighing up of interests, you can file an objection against the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary to fulfil a contract with you, which will be presented by us respectively with the following description of the functions. When such a right of objection is exercised we request presentation of the reasons why we should not process your personal data as carried out by us. In the event of your justified objection we will examine the factual position and will either discontinue or adjust the data processing or present you our essential reasons that are worthy of protection owing to which we will continue the processing.
§6 Contact form
(1) A general contact form is available on our website, which can be used for contacting us by using electronic means. If a user uses this possibility the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are obligatory:
– E-mail address,
In addition, the following data can be transmitted to us voluntarily, which will be subsequently also stored:
– Corporate name.
Moreover, at the time when the message is sent the data listed in § 3 will be stored.
Your consent will be obtained for the processing of the data within the scope of the sending process and reference will be made to this privacy statement. The data will not be forwarded to third parties in this context. The data are exclusively used for processing the conversation.
(2) The legal basis for the processing of the data with the availability of a consent of the user is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(3) The personal data from the input mask are solely processed by us for the contact procedure. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent a misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our IT systems.
(4) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required to achieve the purpose for which they were collected. For the personal data from the input mask this is then the case when the respective conversation with the user is ended. The conversation is ended when it can be derived from the circumstances that the relevant fact has been finally clarified.
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you among others about our current interesting offers and service reports.
(2) We use the so-called double-opt-in-process for the registration to our newsletter. This means that we will send you an e-mail to the entered e-mail address after your registration, in which we request you for confirmation that you request the sending of the newsletter. In the event of the confirmation we will additionally respectively store your used IP addresses and times of the registration and confirmation. The purpose of the process is to prove your registration and, if applicable, to be able to investigate a possible misuse of your personal data.
(3) The mandatory detail for the sending of the newsletter is solely your e-mail address. After your confirmation we will store your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. . The processing of the data entered with the registration for the newsletter is therefore carried out based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR).
(4) We use the offer of MailChimp for the newsletter service. For this purpose in the event of a registration to the newsletter service your personal data will be transmitted by us to MailChimp and processed there. You can receive further information regarding the purpose and extent of the data collection and your processing by MailChimp as well as their data protection notices at: The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA, https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/. MailChimp also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted itself to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(5) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at all times and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare the revocation by clicking on the link provided in each newsletter e-mail or by a message to the contact data stated in the masthead.
(6) We would like to point out to you that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation the sent e-mails contain so-called Web-Beacons or tracking pixel, which represent one-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations we link the data and the Web-Beacons stated in § 3 with your e-mail address and an individual ID. Links received in the newsletter also contain this ID. With the thus acquired data we create a user profile in order to customise the newsletter for you to meet your individual interests. We record hereby when you read our newsletter, which links you click in this and conclude your personal interests from this. We link these data with acts carried out by you on our website.
You can object to this tracking at all times by clicking on the separate link, which is provided in each e-mail, or by informing us via another contact channel. The information will be stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After de-registration we will store the data for purely statistical purposes and anonymously.
§8 Use of our portals (SaaS-application Vanga, SaaS-application Call Home Pro)
(1) Insofar as you would like to use our portals you must register by entering the following data:
– E-mail address,
– Last name, first name,
– Address (street, postal code, town, country).
The transmitted data exclusively serve the purpose of the use of the respective portal. We use the so-called double-opt-in-process for the registration, i.e. your registration is only completed if you have previously confirmed your registration via a confirmation e-mail that is sent to you for this purpose by clicking on the link contained therein. The entry of the aforementioned data is obligatory, you can make all further information available voluntarily by using our portal. The processing of the data entered with the registration is therefore carried out based on your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR). A revocation of your already granted consent is possible at all times. An informal notification per e-mail is sufficient for the revocation. The lawfulness of the already carried out data processing shall remain unaffected by the revocation.
(2) If you use our portal, we will store the data entered by you for the period of your use of the portal if you do not delete this previously. You can manage and change all details in the protected customer zone. The legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(1) A support contact form is available on our website, which can be used to contact us by using electronic means in support cases. If a user takes advantage of this possibility the data entered in the input mask will be transmitted to us and stored. These data are obligatory:
– Last name, first name,
– E-mail address,
In addition the following data can be transmitted to us voluntarily, which will subsequently also be stored:
– Corporate name.
Moreover, at the time when the message is sent the data listed in § 3 are stored.
For the processing of the data your consent will be obtained within the scope of the sending process and reference is made to this privacy statement. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
(2) For the fast and efficient processing of your support enquiry we use the Customer-Relationship-Management System (CRM System) of salesforce.com Germany GmbH (“salesforce”). For this purpose in the event of the creation of a support ticket your personal data are automatically transmitted to salesforce and processed there. salesforce only uses the data for the technical processing of the enquiries and will not forward these to third parties. You can receive further information relating to the purpose and extent of the data collection and their processing by salesforce as well as its data protection notices from: salesforce.com Germany GmbH, Erika-Mann-Str. 31, 80636 Munich, privacy statement: https://www.salesforce.com/de/company/privacy/. salesforce also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted itself to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
(3) The processing of the personal data exclusively serves support purposes in order to be able to contact you in case of support enquiries to provide assistance as well as answers to questions. The other personal data processed during the sending process serve to prevent a misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our IT systems.
(4) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the achievement of the purpose for which they were collected.
§10 Career portal
For our career portal we use the online application tool softgarden of softgarden e-recruiting GmbH. Applicants, who use the online application tool offered by softgarden, will in this moment leave our website and change to the website of the provider softgarden. For further information relating to the collection and processing of your data in our career portal please refer to the privacy statement of softgarden: https://funkwerk-iot.softgarden.io/de/data-security
§11 Integration of YouTube-videos
(1) We integrated YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on http://www.Youtube.com and can be played directly from our website. These are all integrated in the “extended data protection mode”, i.e. that no data about you as a user are transmitted to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos are the data stated in Paragraph 2 transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission. The use of YouTube is carried out in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) Due to the visit to the website YouTube receives the information that you have called the corresponding sub-site of our website. Moreover, the data stated under § 3 of this statement are transmitted. This is carried out irrespective whether YouTube makes a user account available, through which you are logged in, or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google your data will be allocated directly to your account. If you do not wish to have the allocation with your profile at YouTube, you must log-out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as a usage profile and will use these for purposes of advertising, market research and/or the design of its website suitable for the needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide advertising suitable for the needs and in order to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You are entitled to a right of objection against the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact YouTube in order to exercise this right.
(3) You can receive further information regarding the purpose and extent of the data collection and its processing by YouTube in the privacy statement. There you can also receive further information pertaining to your rights and setting possibilities for the protection of your privacy: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the USA and has submitted itself to the EU-US-Privacy-Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§12 Use of Webfonts
(1) External fonts, Google Fonts are used on these websites. Google Fonts is a service of Google Inc. (“Google”). The use of Google Fonts is carried out in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offer. This constitutes a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(2) The integration of these Web Fonts is carried out by a server call, as a rule a server of Google in the USA. This way it is transmitted to the server, which of our websites you have visited. The IP address of the browser of the terminal device of the visitor to these websites is also stored by Google. You can find more detailed information in the data protection notices of Google, which you can call here: https://www.google.com/fonts#AboutPlace:about; https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
§13 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files, which are stored on your computer and which enable an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website will, as a rule, be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. In the event of the activation of the IP anonymisation on this website, your IP address will however be previously abbreviated by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Treaty on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and abbreviated there. By order of the operator of this website Google will use this information in order to evaluate your use of the website to compile reports about the website activities and to provide further services associated with the website use and the internet use towards the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser within the scope of Google Analytics will not be aggregated with other data of Google.
(3) You can prevent the storage of the cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; we would however like to point out to you that in this case you will, if applicable, not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can in addition prevent the entry of the data generated by the cookie and which refer to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) to Google as well as the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. This way IP addresses are abbreviated further processed, an ability to make reference to a person can thus be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you allows a reference to a person, this will thus be excluded immediately and the personal data therefore deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to be able to analyse the use of our website and improve it regularly. Through the acquired statistics we can improve our offer and design it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases, in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google has submitted itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Conditions of use: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of the data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.